The Owner of The Time Machine

hello there! thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy reading yeah. i am becca, i am 14, one of 9th graders who live in the middle of books stacks, everyday. and still trying to find my own page, i am fat, crazy-obsession-school's victim, and i love my super amazing bitches and jerks, voltreaks, the one who can make me LOOOOLing every single second
11:24 PM

today woakaka

Posted by becca marshellew |

tonite is satnite, but 'm really really bored! i just replying wall on my facebook, text bella, but she didn't reply it ): then i think i want to customize my blog view, but my internet connection running slowly huh! signing in into my plurk, then i posted plurks, then somepeople at plurk responding me tonight hihi. random. it's been so long that i never have signing into plurk again, my karma is 0.00, haha but now, my karma has gone up to 8. 92. yeay! haha i do plurk-walking to see their blogs, then i found a quiz-post at jeremia's blog, i really interesting with that, so i copy it to my blog and change the answer with my own answer hehe, check it below hihi :)

at 12 bella greet me at msn, she said from afternoon she do her maths homework, so she didn't online anymore until this night, its 12.25 am but, i'am still boreeeeeed! i'd chat with malaysian, in english, i think at there she laughed at my bad vocab and verb in every my words huhuhu okedeh paaaals i want to signing out all my account, msn, fb, plurk and blog hihi, tomorrow i must go to the church at 10, so i cant sleeplate hehe

maaf ya kalo banyak salah salah namanya juga sok sokan wkekeke

0 comments:

bang on it expertly, anyone?