The Owner of The Time Machine

hello there! thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy reading yeah. i am becca, i am 14, one of 9th graders who live in the middle of books stacks, everyday. and still trying to find my own page, i am fat, crazy-obsession-school's victim, and i love my super amazing bitches and jerks, voltreaks, the one who can make me LOOOOLing every single second
12:52 AM

Mädchen Geist

Posted by becca marshellew |

i like the random things, something that could pay my attention, and comfort me to doing it. what ever it is.

sometimes i'm being depressed of something until i feel like i couldnt breathe. i'm in a cold water who keeps my heart cubes.



i like my school atmosphere, i never feel like i'm alone. i feel like everybody near me, love me, and need me.



i love being in a call at the night, with anyone. being the only child in a family (without dad) makes me feeling alone everytime i'm out of school and without my bitches.



i'm thinking of my future, sometimes. but many times it makes me afraid. whats going on later?



i want to be in the air, not in the aeroplane, in the open skies. with a colourfull thing and something romantic.



i love my nappy time, and take a long time to it. then less sleep at the night, cause i prefer awake than sleep at the night.



i enjoy my relax time, i enjoy to laying on my bed and listening to the music until i fall asleep.



i love to spend my time with my bitches, i share anything with them. i won't being a backstabber for them. they're colored my life.


i'm sorry for my un-important post, it is just for fun ;)

0 comments:

bang on it expertly, anyone?