The Owner of The Time Machine

hello there! thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy reading yeah. i am becca, i am 14, one of 9th graders who live in the middle of books stacks, everyday. and still trying to find my own page, i am fat, crazy-obsession-school's victim, and i love my super amazing bitches and jerks, voltreaks, the one who can make me LOOOOLing every single second
10:44 PM

telephone-marathon

Posted by becca marshellew |

hey all, what r ya doin? i just bored here, dont know what to doooo ahhhhh tai, hmm eh but i have so much things to tell you, and nowww i wanna tell you about my telephone-marathon aja ya wakakak i know, the name is really weird, its created by me and i just ngasal hehe, i had telephone-marathon until 4 am on thursday. kuping panassssssssssssssssss huhu, i recieved call from ben atta on 12 then we talk so many things until it ended with he's anger, hu well it was really annoying but i tried to be dont care hahahau i am sorreeeeeh bencin, then he texted me if theres no cash anymore on his eisyaw, okay so i decided to signed in my msn on my computerrrr, he nudged me then we tried to did video call, but yeah all you guys know that msn is so anjing, everytime everwhere ~_~ jadi gk nyambung2 deh, endeddddd mulu huhu, trs tiba2 hape gue bunyi, there's carlo, gua pikir tumben amat nelpon gua jam 2 malem lg, ternyata he just wanna ask me about our reunion, with the others of my elementary friends, maunya hari sabtu di gading tapi nyokz gua didnt give the permission huhuhu she said that sabtu is malem takbiran, jadi siangnya bakalan rame blabla i tried to explain it to carlo dan kayaknya dia ngerti secara rumah gue jauh juga, trs akhirnya kita ngomongin mr. wilson, my new native's teacher, dia emang awalnya ngajar di jubille, sekolahnya carlo sekarang, before he moved to skk3, he is really handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you know, and young, and kind, and tall, and religious, and breakdancer, and aaaaaaaaa theres so much good things in him that i cant describe huhu (lebay) i felt so sleepy so i ended it on 3, i turned off my computer then go straight to my bed, then tiba2 bella nelepon, it was sahur timeeeeeeeee for her, but she did it on 4, so from 3 until 4 i did chitchat with her, talk so many things, especially about her ex yang ulang tahun hari ini, haha i know bella is just obsessed to get back, she just cant let him go then being so closed with the other boy because of it :( yeahhhh i know my posting is really300x not important to read haha, im sorry of it, pals huhu

muchoss love, beccao

0 comments:

bang on it expertly, anyone?