The Owner of The Time Machine

hello there! thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy reading yeah. i am becca, i am 14, one of 9th graders who live in the middle of books stacks, everyday. and still trying to find my own page, i am fat, crazy-obsession-school's victim, and i love my super amazing bitches and jerks, voltreaks, the one who can make me LOOOOLing every single second
12:33 AM

you should be here.

Posted by becca marshellew |

Ketapang was hanging the christmas thingy on the door of every classes, today. and going to build the big-big christmas tree later. christmas is coming closer, and it used to touch my soul every year, but now i feel something different. i don't know why... i just need "My-Own-Santa" to come back :( all the words describes that...........

you should be here.

0 comments:

bang on it expertly, anyone?